|AFRICA AIRLINES||01/01/1970||AAT 101||08:15||BRAZZAVILLE||Take off at 08:56|
|SOLENTA AVIATION GABON||01/01/1970||SVG 128||08:15||LIBREVILLE||Take off at 08:15|
|CANADIAN AIRWAYS CONGO||01/01/1970||TWC 551||08:30||BRAZZAVILLE||Take off at 08:42|
|AIR COTE D'IVOIRE||01/01/1970||HF 839||09:10||ABIDJAN||Take off at 09:35|
|ETHIOPIAN AIRLINES||01/01/1970||ET 861||14:15||ADDIS ABABA||Take off at 14:39|
|CANADIAN AIRWAYS CONGO||01/01/1970||TWC 553||14:45||BRAZZAVILLE||Take off at 14:42|
|TRANS AIR CONGO||01/01/1970||Q8 203||15:00||BRAZZAVILLE||Take off at 15:15|
|MAURITANIA AIRLINES||01/01/1970||L6 142||15:40||NOUAKCHOTT||Cancelled|
|AFRICA AIRLINES||01/01/1970||AAT 103||17:00||BRAZZAVILLE||Take off at 17:18|
|AIR FRANCE||01/01/1970||AF 929||19:40||PARIS-CDG||Cancelled|
|AIR FRANCE||01/01/1970||HF 839||08:20||ABIDJAN||Landed at 08:26|
|AIR FRANCE||01/01/1970||AF 928||09:00||PARIS-CDG||Landed at 08:58|
|AIR FRANCE||01/01/1970||Q8 202||10:25||BRAZZAVILLE||Landed at 10:48|
|AIR FRANCE||01/01/1970||TWC 552||11:10||BRAZZAVILLE||Landed at 11:07|
|AIR FRANCE||01/01/1970||AAT 102||11:30||BRAZZAVILLE||Landed at 11:26|
|AIR FRANCE||01/01/1970||ET 861||13:15||ADDIS ABABA||Landed at 13:24|
|AIR FRANCE||01/01/1970||L6 142||14:50||NOUAKCHOTT||Cancelled|
|AIR FRANCE||01/01/1970||TWC 554||17:10||BRAZZAVILLE||Landed at 17:11|
|AIR FRANCE||01/01/1970||Q8 204||17:25||BRAZZAVILLE||Landed at 17:51|
|AIR FRANCE||01/01/1970||AAT 104||19:30||BRAZZAVILLE||Landed at 20:01|
The information collected through cookies does not in any way allow you to be identified by name. They are used exclusively for our own needs in order to improve the interactivity and performance of our website and to send you content tailored to your areas of interest. None of this information is communicated to third parties except when we have obtained your prior consent or when the disclosure of this information is required by law, by order of a court or any administrative authority. or judiciary empowered to hear it.
You can accept or refuse the deposit of cookies at any time. To better inform you about the information that cookies identify, you will find below the different types of cookies that may be used on Pointe-Noire Airport website, their name, their purpose and their duration of conservation.
Statistical cookies and audience measurement
They optimize the site, solve bugs, improve the quality of our services, and measure the audience. The data collected anonymously by this type of cookie are:
– where a user comes from (search engine, search keywords, link);
– the number of visits of each user, and the date of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit;
– how long the user stays on the Site (when a visit starts and when it ends);
– the pages you visit and the information you search for or download, including, but not limited to, location data, weblogs, and other communication data;
– information about your computer (including your IP address), your connections, your operating system, your browser.
Certain cookies are exempt from the prior collection of your consent to the extent that they are strictly necessary for the operation of the website or have the sole purpose of enabling or facilitating communication by electronic means. These include session ID, authentication, load balancing session cookies as well as cookies for customizing your interface. These cookies are fully subject to this policy insofar as they are issued and managed by AERCO.
You can configure your browser at any time in order to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies, and in particular concerning statistical cookies. You can express your choices by setting your browser to refuse certain cookies.
1. Go to Tools> Internet Options.
2. Click on the privacy tab.
3. Click on the advanced button, check the box “Ignore automatic management of cookies”.
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), then select Options.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Configure Conservation rules: to use the personalized parameters for the history.
4. Uncheck Accept cookies.
1. Click on the wrench icon which is located in the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on the Content settings button.
5. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies and data from third-party sites
1. Go to Settings> Preferences
2. Click on the Privacy tab
3. In the “Block cookies” area, check the “always” box.
1. Go to Settings> Preferences
2. Click on the advanced tab
3. In the “Cookies” area, check the “Never accept cookies” box.