|Q8 202||10:25||BRAZZAVILLE||Landed at 10:56|
|TWC 652||11:15||BRAZZAVILLE||Landed at 11:19|
|J7 356||12:30||LIBREVILLE||Landed at 12:52|
www.pointenoire-airport.com referred hereinafter by the generic name « website » is the official website of Pointe-Noire International Airport – and owned by Egis Airport Operation (Egis Group).
This website is run by AERCO, a public limited company (Plc) with share capital of 1 000 000 000 FCFA. Its headquarter is located: Maya Maya Brazzaville International Airport – BP 1851 – Brazzaville – République du Congo
Tel: 06 909 25 25
Commercial and Companies Registry (ou equivalent au Congo): CG/BZV/09B1179
Publication manager: Commercial department
AERCO Plc retains the copyright to the information published on these pages. The reproduction or copying of the entire website, or of parts of it, is not permitted without written permission from AERCO Plc.
This website was created by Rouge Vif and is hosted by OVH a simplified stock company, registered at the Lille Commercial and Companies Registry under the number 424 761 419 00045, Activity Sector Code 2620Z. VAT n° FR 22 424 761 419. Its headquarter is located:
2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Tel: +33 9 72 10 10 07
Use of this website implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below.
These conditions of use are likely to be modified at any time, users of the website are therefore invited to consult them on a regular basis.
The websiter is regularly updated by AERCO.
Likewise, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless apply to the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to become acquainted with them.
All activities on your personal data are carried out in compliance with the regulations in force.
AERCO respects the following principles:
– your personal data are only used for explicit, legitimate and determined purposes related to our various professions, only the personal data that is useful to us are collected,
– we do not store your personal data beyond the time required for the operation for which they were collected, or those prescribed by the regulations,
– we inform you, in a clear and transparent way, in particular about the purpose of use of your personal data, the optional or mandatory nature of your answers in the forms and your data protection rights
Personal data collected
The concept of “Personal Data” means any information related to a natural person identified or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements that are specific to the user.
Personal data may be collected:
> Via forms published on this website:
– subscription to our newsletters,
– registration to our press releases,
– email/contact forms.
> Via the collection of personal data during the establishment of a contract or service, or during its execution and management of associated services, customer satisfaction survey, etc.
If you do not wish to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain services or features. Other information is intended to know you better and is therefore optional.
When collecting personal data, you will be solely responsible for the legal consequences that result from any misrepresentation or omissions on your part.
Your personal data are only used for the purposes specified on the input forms.
AERCO undertakes to process only personal data which are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected for. No personal information of the user of this website is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties.
You have rights:
– to access your personal data,
– to ask for their rectification in case of error or to complete them,
– to ask for their erasure,
– to request the limitation of their processing,
– to ask for their portability,
– to oppose their processing, and
– to define guidelines for the fate of your data after your death.
To exercise your rights, please refer to the contact form.
This website contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of AERCO.
However, AERCO does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited, and will therefore not assume any responsibility for this fact.
Since the legal notices may be changed at any time, without notice, we advise you to read them regularly. Last update: February, 21st 2021.